Official CIMA F1 STUDY TEXT - PRINTED Version
Kaplan Publishing produces the only approved CIMA study materials. This insight ensures that all of the CIMA resources are of the highest standard, taking quality to a different level.
As of May 2019, PTA is an official reseller of Kaplan materials. We're delighted to offer you a choice of study books (electronic version or physical books) or Revision Cards at a discounted price.
This book is offered online on the Kaplan Publishing website for £37 + shipping. We have cut the price by almost 20%. Shipping cost is exactly the same as on the Kaplan's website, as they are actually the ones shipping the books directly to you.
The cost of this option is £30.00 + shipping.
The shipping and its timing will depend on your location:
- Within UK: 3 - 5 working days, 1st item £6 (plus £3 per additional item)
- Within EU: 5 - 7 working days, 1st item £15 (plus £10 per additional item)
- Outside EU: 7-10 working days, 1st item £30 (plus £15 per additional item)
CIMA approved Study Book for F1 exam
This is an official F1 Study Book, written and delivered to you by Kaplan.
You have 2 options (at the checkout page). You can either get here the study book according to:
- the 2015 syllabus (latest 2019 edition valid until the 4th of November - the date when the new 2019 syllabus is going to be enforced),
- or the newest 2019 syllabus (examinable from the 4th of November).
These official texts are examiner-reviewed and benefit from:
- Comprehensive syllabus coverage - CIMA-approved
- Written by expert classroom tutors with the student and exam in mind
- Easy to navigate, using a student-friendly format and icons
- Includes both key notes and extended text to structure study
- Reinforces all the important theory with illustrations, worked examples and interactive exercises
- Comes with free access to the book online and extra testing via EN-gage
- Online assessment-style test of knowledge in exam conditions