Official CIMA F1 STUDY TEXT - ONLINE Version
Kaplan Publishing produces the only approved CIMA study materials. This insight ensures that all of the CIMA resources are of the highest standard, taking quality to a different level.
As of May 2019, PTA is an official reseller of Kaplan materials. We're delighted to offer you a choice of study books (electronic version or physical books) or Revision Cards at a discounted price.
This book is offered online on the Kaplan Publishing website for £37. We have cut the price by almost 20%. it is still Kaplan, who is going to grant you the access to their secure ebook platform.
The cost of this option is £30.00.
If you have purchased online content you'll access this via your MyKaplan account. Your content will appear automatically on your home page once we’ve processed your order (up to 36 hours as we need to contact Kaplan and they need to grant you the access).
If you don't already have a MyKaplan account, they will send you an invitation email once wthey have processed your order. Just follow the instructions in the email to set up your account and access your content.
CIMA approved Study Book for F1 exam
This is an official F1 Study Book, written and delivered to you by Kaplan.
You have 2 options (at the checkout page). You can either get here the study book according to:
- the 2015 syllabus (latest 2019 edition valid until the 4th of November - the date when the new 2019 syllabus is going to be enforced),
- or the newest 2019 syllabus (examinable from the 4th of November).
These official texts are examiner-reviewed and benefit from:
- Comprehensive syllabus coverage - CIMA-approved
- Written by expert classroom tutors with the student and exam in mind
- Easy to navigate, using a student-friendly format and icons
- Includes both key notes and extended text to structure study
- Reinforces all the important theory with illustrations, worked examples and interactive exercises
- Comes with free access to the book online and extra testing via EN-gage
- Online assessment-style test of knowledge in exam conditions