Thank you for your CIMA P3 Practice Kit order!
✔ An email with the purchase confirmation has been sent to your email.
✔ Access to P3 Practice Kit has been automatically assigned to your account.
✔ In the future, you need to login to use this package.
✔ Access has been assigned for 180 days.
✔ You will be reminded a week before the expiry date.
We don't want our students to pay the full price.
Therefore I'd Like To Make You A Special One Time Offer Available Today Only!
UPGRADE to CIMA P3 Complete Course with Video Lectures and extra 100 exam questions
by paying only £67.50 (instead of
£129, discount has been already applied).
CIMA P3 Complete Course
The Complete P3 On-Demand Course gives you the best of both worlds, combining the structure of a tutor-led course with the flexibility to start studying anytime, anywhere.
Study at your own pace with access to programme content, testing activities and unlimited mock exams at any time.
- You learn the theory by watching video
- You apply that knowledge with the end-of-chapter-questions or by diving into our bank of 500 questions
- You prepare for your exam by completing mocks - you figure out your very own exam-answering technique and improve your time management
What P3 is all about
The aim of the CIMA P3 paper, according to the 2015 syllabus, is to:
- Formulate and implement financial strategy to support the overall strategy of the organisation.
- Develop skills to evaluate and recommend alternative sources of finance.
- Develop competencies required to value investment opportunities including divestments, mergers and acquisitions.
- professionally conducted video lectures
- course structure based on the Kaplan Study Book
- each chapter features a separate video
- manageable video length (15-45 minutes)
- lectures covering the whole P3 Syllabus
- printable summary notes
- end-of-chapter questions
- questions bank with 600 practice questions
- access to our tutors
- 7-day money back guarantee + pass assurance
Check how much approximately you will be charged in your own currency. We've taken the latest exchange rates from Google so you can translate the amount faster and easier.
* This information is just for your reference. You will be charged in GBP and the applied exchange rate will be that of your bank.