Thank you for your CIMA E3 Study Notes order!
✔ An email with the purchase confirmation has been sent to your email.
✔ Access to E3 Study Notes has been automatically assigned to your account.
✔ In the future, you need to login to use this package.
✔ Access has been assigned for 180 days.
✔ You will be reminded a week before the expiry date.
We don't want our students to pay the full price.
Therefore I'd Like To Make You A Special One Time Offer Available Today Only!
UPGRADE to CIMA E3 Practice Kit with Study Notes
by paying only £49.50 (instead of
£70). Discount has already been applied.
CIMA E3 Practice Kit
We've summarised the latest Kaplan resources using our own words. We've studied the science of learning and we've realised that not only do you need quality materials, but also they need to be visually appealing so that you stay motivated throughout your study phase. That's what we pride ourselves on.
Take a look at this sample E3 Chapter 3 on Ethics and CSR to get an idea of the style, quality and visual look.
What E3 is all about
The aim of the CIMA E3 paper, according to the 2015 syllabus, is to:
- Develop the skills and abilities needed by strategic leaders to direct and achieve the long-term success of their organisations.
- Formulate and implement strategy.
- Successfully lead and manage change.
- 500+ high-quality E3 questions and answers
- Summaries of the official E3 study text by chapter
- Instant access to the online testing tool
- 2015 CIMA syllabus updated to the 2019 release
- Test your knowledge by part (Part A, B, etc.) or chapter (e.g. A.1, B.7)
- Unlimited number of mocks under exam conditions (30q or 60q)
- 1 full mock with unique (unrepeated) questions
- Access to our tutors
- Subscription period - 180 days
- 7-day money back guarantee + pass assurance
Check how much approximately you will be charged in your own currency. We've taken the latest exchange rates from Google so you can translate the amount faster and easier.
* This information is just for your reference. You will be charged in GBP and the applied exchange rate will be that from your bank.