Thank you for your CIMA E3 Practice Kit + Study Notes order!
✔ An email with the purchase confirmation has been sent to your email.
✔ Access to E3 Practice Kit has been automatically assigned to your account.
✔ Access to E3 Study Notes has been automatically assigned to your account.
✔ In the future, you need to login to use this package.
✔ Access has been assigned for 180 days.
✔ You will be reminded a week before the expiry date.
We don't want our students to pay the full price.
Therefore I'd Like To Make You A Special One Time Offer Available Today Only!
UPGRADE to CIMA E3 Complete Course with Video Lectures and extra 100 exam questions
by paying only £54.00 (instead of
£129). Act now.
CIMA E3 Complete Course
The Complete E3 On-Demand Course gives you the best of both worlds, combining the structure of a tutor-led course with the flexibility to start studying anytime, anywhere.
Study at your own pace with access to programme content, testing activities and unlimited mock exams at any time.
- You learn the theory by watching video
- You apply that knowledge with the end-of-chapter-questions or by diving into our bank of 500 questions
- You prepare for your exam by completing mocks - you figure out your very own exam-answering technique and improve your time management
What E3 is all about
The aim of the CIMA E3 paper, according to the 2015 syllabus, is to:
- Develop the skills and abilities needed by strategic leaders to direct and achieve the long-term success of their organisations.
- Formulate and implement strategy.
- Successfully lead and manage change.
- professionally conducted video lectures
- course structure based on the Kaplan Study Book
- each chapter features a separate video
- manageable video length (15-45 minutes)
- lectures covering the whole E3 Syllabus
- printable summary notes
- end-of-chapter questions
- questions bank with 600 practice questions
- access to our tutors
- 7-day money back guarantee + pass assurance
Check how much approximately you will be charged in your own currency. We've taken the latest exchange rates from Google so you can translate the amount faster and easier.
* This information is just for your reference. You will be charged in GBP and the applied exchange rate will be that of your bank.