Thank you for your CIMA E1 Single mock order!
✔ An email with the purchase confirmation has been sent to your email.
✔ Access to E1 Single Mock has been automatically assigned to your account.
✔ In the future, you need to login to use this package.
✔ Access has been assigned for 90 days.
✔ You will be reminded a week before the expiry date.
We don't want our students to pay the full price.
Therefore I'd Like To Make You A Special One Time Offer Available Today Only!
UPGRADE to CIMA E1 Practice Kit with 500 Questions and Answers
by paying only £36 (instead of
£55). Discount has already been applied.
CIMA E1 Practice Kit
Complement your CIMA E1 studies with our complete set of 500+ questions and answers.
You will be able to attempt questions at your own pace, getting instant feedback on your answers and an explanation of the correct answer. This study mode allows you to focus on specific syllabus areas.
Whether you attempt a mock exam or focus your studies on a specific topic, you will always receive a detailed analysis of how you are progressing.
What E1 is all about
The aim of the CIMA E1 paper, according to the 2015 syllabus, is to:
- Cover the structure and principles underpinning the operational functions of the organisation, their efficient management and effective interaction in enabling the organisation to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Lay the foundation for gaining further insight into both the immediate operating environment and long-term strategic future of organisations, which are covered in E2 and E3.
- 500+ high-quality E1 questions and answers
- Instant access to the online testing tool
- 2015 CIMA syllabus updated to the 2019 release
- Test your knowledge by part (Part A, B, etc.) or chapter (e.g. A.1, B.7)
- Unlimited number of mocks under exam conditions (30q or 60q)
- 1 full mock with unique (unrepeated) questions
- Access to our tutors
- Subscription period - 180 days
- 7-day money back guarantee + pass assurance
Check how much approximately you will be charged in your own currency. We've taken the latest exchange rates from Google so you can translate the amount faster and easier.
* This information is just for your reference. You will be charged in GBP and the applied exchange rate will be that from your bank.